Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO

2 posters

Go down

The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO Empty The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO

Post by Sora Hayashi Sun May 20, 2012 6:44 pm

A knock would've been nice. This wasn't a knock or anything close to that. One sharp aimed kick and the door shattered inwardly. What had been there was only mere scattered remains. None of the other men in the building bothered to stop Sora, they valued their life enough not to step in his path. The browning was out, the sight aimed right to the head of the CEO. "You son of a-" The fullbringer paused releasing a round at the man, "Bitch." Stepping over the remains of the door the coat he wore fluttered around his well built frame. The crimson eyes danced with one raw emotion, malice. The man had made sure that Overa was safe before he stormed the offices. There was an unease he didn't know hot to explain to anyone. No child should've been hurt like that. He was going to hell for this, that was a certain. THe shinigami would come for him especially after he covered Overa's spiritual energy with his own to cover any suspicion coming to her. He refused to let her be any more damaged by this. The bullet wasn't aimed to kill but shattered the wall directly above the other man's head. If there was one thing people should've know better about it was not to piss off the ticking time bomb. His stride showed only power in his step the man was dangerous. The room looked almost like a mirror of its own expect for it was larger with more furniture. His eyes flicked over the dark leather couch and low coffee table and then the book shelf. Sora would never understand people people decorated offices. It seemed pointless to him. Shifting his attention to the CEO once more a wild smile showed on his face. "I stayed clean from murdering for what? Five years?" He mused the look in his eyes held nothing but a look of sick pleasure. Pleasure in being able to maim someone without feeling any remorse about it.

The red eyes were locked on the desk now as his fingers trailed the smooth surface. "She's a child." The topic seemed to change, slowly Sora looked up. "You're a sicko. You could've picked up another convict who could attract hollows. But NO." As he said no, his fist slammed on the desk. Thin cracks went through the solid wood, the fullbringer lifted his gaze. It didn't look like there was anyone home. Leaning over the desk slowly his hips grinded into the hard material as he grasped the other man by the collar of his shirt pulling him close. Their faces were close, Sora stared at him before capturing the other man's mouth against his own kissing him hard. While they kissed he bit down hard drawing a lot of blood. When he finally released laughter was echoing through his chest. "You could've tortured any of us but you picked a young child. A CHILD." Each word was full of anger as his hands loosened on the collar of the other man's shirt. Sora's mouth was stained with the CEO's blood. The crimson eyes glared dangerously. "I'm sorry you have to die." He murmured softly leaving a bloody kiss on the CEO's cheek before pulling back. Stepping back half a step from the large oak desk, Sora locked his sight on the other man. "Defend yourself. But keep in mind I will kill you." He growled simply. Hell if he was going to be hunted by the shinigami he was going to make it with good reason.

Sora shot off three rounds in a simple succession not waiting for the other man to react.
Sora Hayashi
Sora Hayashi
Fullbringers
Fullbringers

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO Empty Re: The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO

Post by Diaveras Sun May 20, 2012 9:48 pm

As was being expected, the CEO heard the door violently removed from its normal position. He was lone in his office and he was turned around to look over the city, the sky darkening and the horde of hollows they had summoned not too long ago visible from this angle. My was it beautiful to see that dark cloud of pure hunger and lust in motion around the area. The shinigami would have to show themselves soon or they may see some hollows they would very much rather avoid confronting. There were already the damned spires out there, the word he uses to replace the name gillian. The CEO turned halfway, his eyes still on the horde out there, though once the bullet flew past and shattered the window he looked to sora. "My, my, how exactly like you. Sora-kun." He was expecting this to happen today, expecting Sora to come.

He laughed when sora mentioned picking up convicts. "Come now, Sora, any convict that simply had the ability to attract hollows wouldn't suffice. She's an idol and she has given us a financial boost from her revenue. She is irreplaceable." His eyes went back to look at the horde in the distance. "Besides, I doubt there are any with an ability as effective as the one she has." he was a bit surprised when a newly appeared gillian passed right by the building, it's face passing so cose it made him widen his eyes a bit. "Haha! You see the effects can even be sensed from here!" then his attention returned to Sora who had made his way onto his desk. Then he was pulled in to a kiss, the other man's lips to his. The CEO's eyes became a bit disappointed in look, even when the blood was drawn. Sora pulled away now as soon as he finished his berating about his choice being a child he replied. "Child? She is an asset, Sora. nothing more. Overa is meaningless, all we need is Satea." then the threat of death.

blood on his cheek, this was annoying. Sora shot at him now. the bullets would arc around the CEO and simply go out the window behind him. "don't expect it to be easy, you irritant. I give you a job and a chance to get away from that place where he died and you repay me like this? I feel disrespected." The man got up from his chair as he activated his fullbring, the blue tooth in his ear vanishing. "Kill me, then." he smiled at him. "I gave you every reason to, after all. To be honest it took a bit of effort to push you over the edge." The man opened a drawer and placed a document on the table for Sora to look at later. "I know you won't disappoint me.' saying this he created an illusion, the room turning into a series of wavy colors from Sora's perspective, likely to disorient the man. the CEO used his speed to run over and attempt to snatch Sora's firearms.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO Empty Re: The Waltz Of Monsters - Death of a CEO

Post by Sora Hayashi Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Where he died.

Where he died.

The lanky man looked to the CEO his crimson eyes fluttering with pain. Why would he dare bring up Christopher? The thought of it was more than enough to hurt the fullbringer. Disrespected? Sora merely stepped back into a more natural stance. "A chance to get away? You didn't understand a fucking thing. You PAID them to do that to us." The pain was raw in his voice now, the crimson eyes wavering. Finally the man shook his head. This wasn't the time to reflect what happened. No this wasn't the place to remember telling Chris to get the hell out of there. Anger gnawed at him like a hungry dog, the crimson eyes sparkling slightly. "Didn't think that I'd ever find that out huh? Too bad you left a paper trail. Then again you bought the cops off." His voice was edged with menace looking out the window at the dark cloud where the hollows were crawling from. Overa... The girl's throat had been bleeding from the force of this. The CEO didn't seem to realize he could hurt her vocals chords to the point she'd never preform for them again. Watching the man rise from his desk out of his the corner of his eye, Sora merely turned the barrel of the gun towards the man with a look of hatred touching his features. The file on the desk looked laden with a lot of paper. He'd look to that after he killed this man. After he killed the man who destroyed one child's life and sought to manipulate another. They weren't fucking dogs on leashes! They weren't toys to be used! The crimson eyes held a look of only anger as he listened to the CEO once more speak to him. The words were more than enough to confuse Sora. What was he supposed to do?

"The fuck you babbling about old man?" Sora growled not understanding at all what the other man had meant by this. Looking at the waves around him the man blinked for a moment. The fuck was this shit. It was like looking in a carnival fun mirror. Squinting his eyes Sora stared through the lines. These things were going to give him a fucking headache. Closing his eyes finally Sora decided he'd just use the pressure from the released fullbring to find the pivotal point in attacking the other blocky man. Feeling the other man rush in a simple straight line Sora had to wonder if he ever fought for himself before. What moron ran in a straight line at someone who had a gun pointed to them? Well... This guy did. Opening his eyes when the hand was about to clamp down on the browning Sora jerked back using his left foot to pivot his stance so he was behind the other man. The lines that were waving everywhere were starting to piss him off. Remaining facing the desk, his gun was pressed in against the CEO's back. "I thought you knew better than to simply charge at me. After all wasn't it you that picked me for my skill. Not with just my fullbring but my guns?" Sora purred softly, clicking back the hammer. The loud bang of the gun shattered through the room and Sora stumbled forward slightly. This was going to be an interesting fight. Sora was aware the shot wouldn't do more than rip him up a bit, after all they were spiritual beings. It took more than normal bullets to stop them. Normal bullets were just for pain and torture. This man had it coming, and had for a long time. This was karma catching up with an old sinners soul.

"You leave Overa, Satea, whatever the hell you want to call her, ALONE. She's mine. I don't fucking care what you want. You knew better than to put someone so weak under me. She's under MY protection and you hurt her." Sora shot the man three more times.
Sora Hayashi
Sora Hayashi
Fullbringers
Fullbringers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 21, 2012 12:54 am

The CEO watched as Sora targeted the image he thought was real. The bullets hitting only the wall on the other end of the room. He grabbed the weapon in sora's hand and launched a kick at the man's side. "You never saw what I could do. You don't know your opponent Sora! Good of you to pick up my trail as well. Still my condolences on the loss. The poor thing was not as intentional as you think. Those pathetic lackeys defied orders, to be honest. but it had a better effect." He would create another false image and step away from it now, himself being invisible to sora as he moved over. The image would speak and the sound would come from it instead of the real thing. "That thing does not even need a name. It is just an asset to Vermina! And Sora do you know what the name even means when translated?" He would create a second image after the previous one was defeated, he also intensified the waving of the room to Sora's eyes now.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Location : That little leaf you see flying across the scenery wherever you go even in the artic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Hayashi Mon May 21, 2012 2:22 am

The bullets moved through the image, the crimson eyes widened slightly in surprise. Shit so that had been another mind trick. Why the hell was he trying to shot some phony piece of crap? The fuck this guy think he was? A circus ring master? The crimson eyes flicked over the room slowly. True he never did see what the CEO could do. This was kind of stupid to lunge in like this. Stepping back the young man felt a feeling of dismay. He never really fought someone who used illusions like this. "Much better? You're a monster." Sora growled to the other man with anger flaring in his eyes. The thought was one that hurt him more than anything. This asshole planned the whole thing and thought that someone's death was a nice effect? What kind of grade A psycho was he? Another copy of the CEO appeared, Sora turned his gun tot his one shooting a round off at it in a paranoid manner. How the fuck was he supposed to kill something that was fake? Could you even kill fake things? Sora stepped back to peer over at the other copy for a moment. Which one was real? What was the point of doing this to him? Sora stared in silence at the two knowing they were both fake. The real man was lurking in the room, turning slowly Sora was watching, trying to pick something up. Overa didn't deserve the pain, he would work his way to murdering this man with his own hands when it came down to it. The look that touched his face was concern mingled with hatred for the CEO. He would do anything at this point to see the other man suffer for how he treated those around him. They weren't pawns to collect to tame into a pet. Sora felt his stomach clench at the thought. That was what happened to him, wasn't it? He was a tamed pet to the fullbringer. The crimson eyes widened at the thought.

Name? What name? Sora put his free hand up blocking the sights. It was bothering him more than he thought it would. "What name? Overa's?" He asked before shooting a round at the image's forehead. Lowering his arm the fullbringer frowned deeply. Moving back once more he knew what things were really there. The windows and the door were both clear to him. Both were exits too. Though he wasn't here to run, he was here to fight even if it ended badly for him. The gun moved to the next image as he let off another round the crimson eyes were holding anger. This shit was giving him a bad headache. "Is that all you can do? Is play parlor tricks?" Sora growled darkly to the other man.
Sora Hayashi
Sora Hayashi
Fullbringers
Fullbringers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 21, 2012 2:41 am

"The name Vermina. It has a translation. It means: man and woman. An organisation dedicated to the furthering of mankind." The two fake images had been shot at and disappeared. "Think of all the fullbringers that will be born thanks to that horde, that cloud of hollows is surrounded by an even larger cloud of their reiryoku. Such savage beasts don't know how to control it very well and suppress it, and that means it's going to spread out and latch onto the humans close enough. Sure we had to kill a large number of people to do it but the number that will be able to protect themselves where those humans failed will hopefully supersede it." A few chuckles escaped him now. "I suppose that is enough for the parlor tricks."

Sora would hear something very familiar now, a familiar voice, and the familiar cold of metal against his neck. a chain to make him feel pinned. And the face of his old love before him, in suffering. Surrounded by shadows of men attacking him. The blood that flew from the fake image would feel quite real against Sora's face, and even smell authentic as well. The CEO would remain hidden as the scene unfolded before sora. Showing Christopher becoming mroe and more bloody and wounded, and weak. His legs being broken, leaving him crippled. At this point Christopher's eyes were focused on Sora, as if asking him why he was just sitting there. Eventually the image would between looking like christopher and looking like Overa. the CEO would simply look at sora and smile in content moving over to the desk and putting the file away, perhaps a later day he would be able to show it to Sora.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Hayashi Mon May 28, 2012 1:08 am

Sora looked at the CEO, the crimson eyes holding no trace of emotion to them. They were the cold eyes of a killer who's done so much that they know better than to react to something. The news of the name was a bit new to the Japanese man. Think of all the fullbringers? Sora looked to the man with a frown clear on his face. "You realize the chances of the hollows destroying the parental figures are higher than the number of potential fullbringers? This is a sick power grab." The young man growled slowly, wanting to do nothing more than to shoot the man between the eyes. The thought of it made him step closer, closing the gap between them slowly. "You're willing to kill thousands of innocent men and women for... THIS?" The outrage in his voice was clear. The faint tremor was there. There was a lot of pinned emotions. He could easily just kill the man and go on with his life. But how would that ever clear the death toll that was taking place outside the offices? Even if shinigami showed up humans were going to suffer long before that. This was a sick plan from a sick man. The thought made him shake his head, the raven locks covering the sullen eyes for a brief moment. "Why bother playing the front as a medical company when we're going to be the destruction of many people? We're supposed to be healers, not murderers." The fullbringer was angry which concerning the situation was justifiable. He should've told Overa not to do the show. That they could just run away so that this would've never happened. Those lost lives rested on HIS shoulders. The man was prepared to take the full blame for what happened today. Those crimson eyes held a look of hatred for the CEO. If this man wanted to play games then he'd play but there wouldn't be a clean, safe outcome. In one way or another someone was going to die even if it took weeks to reach such a goal.

His attention once more snapped to normal when he realized that the CEO was actually going to present himself as a threat to the young man. Next thing he knew he was once more in the old warehouse. The dim light making the crimson eyes squint as the cold metal chains pulled his limbs taunt. The feeling of being trapped pressed against the young man. This couldn't be real. No... This place couldn't be real. It was all a terrible memory. Something that needed to be forgotten. He was in the office! Sora tried to focus on the reality of being in the office away from whatever hellish nightmare the CEO was trying to pull over him. Sora's attention was drawn to Chris's face, covered in bruises and blood. Tears were dripping down the cheeks quickly brushing away at the blood as he coughed up more while being kicked in the ribs. Sora's attention was drawn to the shadows of the men attacking. The crimson eyes were wide with pain. No, why was he going through this again? Wasn't losing Chris once more than enough pain to litter his heart with? Why was this happening again to him? The wet stroke of blood against his cheek as if it were a caress made him jump, it felt like his heart was in his throat with each jump and whimper of terror. Sora was struggling against the chains, despite the feeling of his own skin ripping under the cold metal chains. No they couldn't continue to do this to Chris! This wasn't fucking fair. He'd murder them all and wear their blood. Those fucking assholes were going to burn. Sora's heart was breaking as he heard the audible crack as they crippled Christopher in front of him. NO! No, no, no! He couldn't be going through this again!

Feeling Chris's eyes lock on him, Sora stared back for a moment wishing it was him being hurt. Wishing that he was the one being tortured like this. Seeing the one person he cared the most for being tortured in front of him was making tears stream down his own face. Confusion was setting in as the image seemed to be both Christopher and Overa. No, he didn't fail her like this. He couldn't have. Sora knew he'd have thrown his own life down for the young girl. Sora glanced to the side as the CEO's focus on him drifted for a second. The shadow of the man moving was more than enough to break the illusion of Overa being the one chained down. The image was there despite what he might try to do. Closing his eyes tightly, Sora grasped the gun tighter in his hand. That was real. This scene wasn't real, the chains weren't real. None of it was real. Sora looked between the image and the CEO for a moment before mouthing 'I love you' to the image of Chris. The crimson eyes were open, filled with pain. It seemed to take the fight from him seeing the people he cared the most for reduced to such a state before his very eyes. Swiping with one hand at the tears, Sora tried to stop. He tried to calm himself down, not that it seemed possible to do. Nothing seemed possible at that moment. The only reality there was how easy it was to break him down into such a state. Maybe it was time to let go of the memory of Chris so he could heal. Though right now his mind seemed a little too far gone to be healing. Sitting on the ground of the office, the young executive was whimpering muttering to himself that he was so sorry. That he wanted to be there to help them. It seemed that he wasn't going to be able to keep fighting the CEO in his current state of disrepair.
Sora Hayashi
Sora Hayashi
Fullbringers
Fullbringers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diaveras Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

His gaze would return to Sora. Indeed that question had to be answered, and the CEO had an answer to it. He took seat in his chair now and rested his head against his hand as he looked at the man before him, trapped in illusions. "If that any people happen to die, then it is the fault of the shinigami for not moving nearly fast enough. Proof that they should not be the ones defending us, that we should be defending ourselves." then a challenge to his actions, whether or not the means are justified. "Sora, you do what you believe in. And I believe in the power of humans. If it takes this to open eyes to those who can see it, those fulblringers and quincy out there watching this right now. If it takes this to open their eyes to how useless the shinigami are. then yes I am going to kill thousands of humans." He chuckled to himself now. "Two reasons, Sora. One: We need a cover in order to legally achieve the illegal things we do. And two: I love how ironic it is." He said with a grin and a loud few laughs, but these were cut short when he felt the air seem to grow heavier, a wind passing in through the absent window.

When he turned, he saw only a curtain of darkness. A garganta! his smile grew as he stood and went to the window sill, a pair of binoculars that he had taken out of his desk in hand. Looking through them he saw something just amazing. It was beautiful, so beautiful to see it. So many gillian, all forming a wall around the area. The binoculars came down, it would be sad if they were needed to see an army of creatures the height of skyscrapers. I've never seen such a beautiful scene unfold before me. And..... even....... Adjuchas... have appeared. I doubt I'll ever see something so divine again. He thought to himself as he started to feel happy. Chuckling to himself, hardly able to contain the feeling he had now. If only, if only Sora didn't take her from there. The timing would have been so perfect. The ripple in the spiritual world that she would create if she were there now to sing once more, sing again, and again. the only thing he would enjoy more to see would be too see the fabric of space rip open to reveal this world being replaced by hueco undo itself.

He was a mad man indeed. He turned to look at Sora who.. looked quite out of it. Gonig over he kicked the window behind Sora and held him from falling out of it by his collar. Crouching down to be on level with his eyes. "If you can still even hear me, Sora. I desperately hope you understood the message I was trying to send to you with those images. Sora, next time you rise up, make sure you aren't so damn easy to break." He said with voice of disappointment. "Trauma can take years to heal, indeed. but how many years have you had to do exactly that? If you can't move past it then don't try coming for me again. Don't come to me while I still have such hold over your mental state. Pathetic...... one track minded.........." A sigh escaped him. "Just keep the girl out of my reach..... please." Finishing all he ahd to say, his grip on Sora was released and called to his personal guards, six of them, four of which were quincy with their bows drawn. The CEO walked over to his desk and sat in the chair looking at the papers in the drawer. "A damn disappointment he couldn't do anything. I'm a man who scares myself, after all." Saying this he poured himself a glass of whiskey, picking it up as he turned around to watch the struggle. "Try to impress someone, you shinigami bastards." Saying just before he brought the glass to his mouth.
Diaveras
Diaveras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum