Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Head Lab help 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Head Lab help

3 posters

Go down

Head Lab help Empty Head Lab help

Post by Absolutionist Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Anne would leave the squad barracks early today as she set forth on a new project to improve her squad's capabilities. It seemed lately that there were certain events that seemed to slip passed their intelligence gathering channels. The number of strange occurrences seemed to be growing every year. The times were changing, and the 3rd squad needed to change with them. Hopefully today this little problem might get solved; with a little help from the 12th squad.

Today Anne wanted to help her chances any way she could. She certainly looked her best, which would help her chances in dealing with the ever eccentric 12th squad captain. Though the box full of sweets wouldn't hurt either. She looked in the mirror as she fluffed her hair; it flowed down past her waste when it wasn't in her usual braids. With her fingers she brushed the loose strands behind her ear, revealing a bit more of her face. Anne also adjusted her shirt a little presenting more than the usual cleavage. After a little more prodding and poking Anne grabbed the sweets and her pipe from the desk and set off out the door.

Every time she headed for the 12th squad she couldn't help but feel just a little uneasy. She felt slightly relieved as she thought to herself "Perhaps I wont even have to deal with the captain, maybe i can just talk to one of his subordinates". The feeling was short lived though as Anne approached the entrance to the Head labority of Squad 12. Anne took a long drag off her pipe before entering. She grabbed the door and exhaled, entering in a cloud of smoke. The sounds of machinery could be heard buzzing about from every direction, although as she looked aroun no squad members could be seen. "Hello Captain Yubi!?!" She shouted.
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Head Lab help Empty Re: Head Lab help

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Sitting on a pipe towards the top of the entrance hall, Shikashi had goggles down over his eyes, a strange device held in his left hand and a small screwdriver in his right hand. For some reason, he always thought best when he was higher than almost anything else. It made him feel less claustrophobic. He hummed to himself as he continued to screw in a screw to the device. After a moment, he finally screwed it in properly.
"There we go. Sugoi." he murmured to himself, obviously pleased with his handiwork. It was nowhere near finished, but it was closer now than before.

The door opened nearby, and he was about to go see who it was, when a very familiar voice came out of the doorway
"Hello, Captain Yubi?!" Shika knew that voice. It was Captain Dubois. He swung over the pipe, holding his grip with his feet and looking at her upside down, the goggles still over his eyes
"Why hello there, Anne. It's been a while." he said, smiling. He looked at what she was wearing, and something was obviously off. She was presenting a bit too much of her body to him. He knew she wasn't attracted to him, so she wasn't trying to seduce him. Most likely, she was trying to get him to do something for her
"Ya know, part of being Captain of the Research and Development institute is being good at psychology. I know what you're thinking Anne, and the answer is no. I'm busy." he answered shortly, before moving his goggles off of his eyes and looking at her properly. His eyes focused on her face instead of, as she almost certainly had wanted, her cleavage. He didn't want to be swayed from the newest project, no matter what for.

Last edited by Shikashi Yubi on Sat May 26, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Kyroshi had been working on her own little project and she was completely lost in her own little world as she worked on a new welder. Her's kept going out and she was getting tired of it. She was working on a rather larger scaled version of her small hand held welder. She pulled off her goggles and brushed her hair back out of her face with one back flick on her head. She looked with extreme admiration at her newest finished creation. And now... the phase disrupter.

Quickly drawing up the blue prints for the item she began grabbing the components she needed to begin creating this. The Phase disrupter would send out high frequency waves that would jam electronic devices that weren't on the same frequency that the shinigami's gear was on. Ohhh, that would be lovely. Just the thought of her creating this thing was going to push them forward into a new era. Ky chuckled slightly as she thought about the damage she could do with the distrupter. She chuckled one last time and went back to working on her project.

She was so engrossed in her work, and it didn't help that she had her radio station of classical music being played at her work station that she failed to hear the doors opening. She was too busy to care if someone was coming in here to startle her. She reached up and grabbed some spare wire hanging off a spindle above her head. The thing that had caught her attention was both the very minuscule scent of tobacco and the unfamiliar voice that rang out.

"Hello Captain Yubi!?!" Kyroshi turned down her radio with her pliers holding hand and listened and then finally stood up from her stood she had been sitting on for the past few hours and stretched. She ripped her goggles off her head and put them on her desk and draped the wiring around her shoulders and walked out to see what all of the shouting was for. Clearly who ever it wasn't didn't make many visits, if any, here. She walked and saw Anne standing near the door and she saw Shika addressing the woman. "Ya know, part of being Captain of the Research and Development institute is being good at psychology. I know what you're thinking Anne, and the answer is no. I'm busy." He said. Kyroshi stepped forward taking off her leather work gloves.

"Captain, I don't think that THAT is what she was thinking." She said noticing the box of apparent sweets in Anne's hand. "How are you?" Ky asked turning her attention to Captain Anne.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

https://www.facebook.com/Sh0rtyS1ghts

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Anne stood there with her pipe in one hand and the box of sweets in the other as she searched the lab for the higher ups. She was taking a drag off of her pipe and a slightly surprised look came over Annes face, as the captain suddenly sung down from the overhanging pipes. He was hanging from his feet upside down; adding even more excitement to this surprise visit. "Ah there you are Shikashi your looking spry as ever"Why hello there, Anne. It's been a whileYa know, part of being Captain of the Research and Development institute is being good at psychology. I know what you're thinking Anne, and the answer is no. I'm busy." As the captain went off on a little tangent Anne took another hit off her pipe and blew a plum of smoke in his general direction.

Anne looked up at the captain hanging down from the pipes like a monkey. Her face had little to no expression, as if she was slightly bored ."Oh come on Shikashi. Is that any way to treat an old colleagueShe said now with a growing playfull smile. " At least listen to my proposal before you turn me down. Besides if you scratch my back I'll scratch yours She said holding out the box of sweets. But if these arent enough for you, perhaps you might want something a little bigger, like some new play things from Hueco Mundo" She said reffering either to hollows or arrancar, which her squad often came into contact with, due to her constant missions to the desert world.

As the two captains were talking Kyroshi finally made her way from the depths of the 12 squad labs. She was relieved to see the more level headed lieutenant enter the conversation; she was usually a little easier to deal with. "Why hello there lieutenant its a pleasure to see you once again. Perhaps you can help persuade the captain to help me out on my little request".
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 am

Shikashi had to admit, now his interest was piqued. He knew he was supposed to work on corpusmoven but at the same time, she was offering him something from Hueco Mundo. What would it be? Something fresh to cut open? A new weapon to study? Some little animal to add to the collection? Or maybe another one of their Crystal trees. God knows he had enough trouble finding someone willing to get one of the trees for him in the first place, yet alone finding someone who was careful enough to keep it in one piece whilst moving it. If that wasn't good enough, she was offering him sweet food. He would have to listen to this proposal now, no matter what it was. Didn't mean he had to do it, but she deserved to at least get to be listened to for going through all the trouble to find things to bribe him with
"Fine, I'll listen but this had better be good." he said, before letting his feet let go of the pipe and flipping in the air, before landing infront of her standing up.

However, that was when Kyroshi showed up.
"Why hello there lieutenant it's a pleasure to see you again. Perhaps you can help persuade the captain out on my little request." Shika raised his eyebrow
"Umm.... Anne? Kyro-chan is NOT my lieutenant. She's my third seat. There's a difference. Also, good to see you back at work Kyroshi. You've been spending too long off work for that little project of yours." He affectionately ruffled her hair, smiling at her. His eyes were easy to read. they seemed to be whispering "i missed you."
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 pm

"Why hello there lieutenant its a pleasure to see you once again. Perhaps you can help persuade the captain to help me out on my little request." Said Anne. At this point Kyro was waving her hands infront of her and shaking her head and then Shikashi spoke, "Umm.... Anne? Kyro-chan is NOT my lieutenant. She's my third seat. There's a difference. Also, good to see you back at work Kyroshi. You've been spending too long off work for that little project of yours." He said. Ky sighed as he confirmed that Ky was indeed NOT his Lieutenant. Whew! That had been a close one. But you wouldn't mind being his second in command wouldn't you? Geging spoke to her. Ky shook her head mentally and smiled at the two Captains infront of her. "Yes, I'm extremely sorry that. The experiment I've been working on is very unstable at this point and I cannot yet move it. However!" She said drawing out the rather large welder from behind her back she looked at it. "This little demon is going to help me weld better than gizmo." She said. She had a 'pet name' for every one of her work instruments, but had to keep in mind that not everyone knew her pet names.

Ky squeaked as Shikashi ruffled her hair and she gave him an irritated look. It was known far and wide you don't mess with her hair. She quickly ran her fingers through it and readjusted it. "I mean she's offering something from Hueco Mundo and it sounds promising. " She said shrugging and smiling at Shikashi.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Mon May 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Kyroshi wasn't the Vice-Captain? How could I have missed that!?! But she was the one who had always been around the captain, and she even attended many of the meetings. Anne had a surprised look on her face as she began to blush a little. "Oh I'm sorry about that Kyroshi, well I guess that shows your doing a great job around here then. Anne reached over and moved the last ruffled strands of hair out of Kyroshi's face.

Anne turned her attention back to the captain which had come down from his perch up in the pipes. She walked over to him and set the box of candy in his hands."Alright back to business. As you know incidents in the human world and Hueco Mundo have been on the rise as of late. Over the last few years its become tuffer to keep tabs on all these happenings. We simply just dont have enough man power to observe everything that's going on. Thats why we need a camera system that could stealthily observe these events. It would take Shinigami out of harms way, and provide more useful information." Anne leaned in closer setting her arm on the Captains shoulder. She looked at him with a slightly malcious smile "So what I propose to you is that in exchange for your help with manufacturing the camera system, Ill provide you with whatever test subject you would like from Hueco Mundo. As long as they are at least somewhat reasonable requests. So what do you say Shikashi-chan" Anne said as she looked at the captain intently.

Last edited by Absolutionist on Mon May 28, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Mon May 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Ky gave him an annoyed look, to which he stuck his tongue out at, teasing her. In truth, there were times when he saw her as more of his lieutenant than his lieutenant was, and he might have even gone so far as to offer her the promotion if it wouldn't look like bribery after what they'd been doing together. However, his thoughts were pushed back into the present when a box of candy was set into his hands. He looked at it, appraisingly, and then tucked it under his arm to deal with later
"So what you want me to do is get you a camera system? Well, I hate to tell you this, but even if I could do it for the whole of Hueco Mundo, I couldn't do it for the whole of the Human World. That's..." his mind raced for a second, trying to pull up the exact figure
"510,072,000 km squared approximately, and more than 70% of that is water. So, I'm going to need some specifics before I promise you anything."
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Mon May 28, 2012 7:10 pm

"No no, it's alright. " She assured Anne and smiled as Anne removed some loose strands from her face. Kyro arched an eye brow as Shikashi stuck his tongue out at her. She chuckled and shook her head. She listened intently and quietly as Anne explained that they needed cameras for earth and hueco mundo. Tapping her chin Kyro thought about this. She smiled. One of the small projects she had been working on in her room would be perfect. She infact had brought a small proto type with her today. She knew she got strange looks from some of the other members, just because she didn't spend as much time in the lab as they did. She honestly didn't need to. She had everything...most of the time right in her room. She smiled and tapped her fingers together.

She cleared her throat. "I think I may have just the thing." Kyro said running back to her desk and grabbing what looked just like a plain 12x 9 inch plate of glass. She smiled and walked back over to them strumming her fingers on the left side of the glass, it hummed to life right before their eyes. "I have something small that I have been working on, just a proto type for right now." She said running her finger along the highlighted computer. She was in the process of pressing some buttons when a large silver ball came rolling out of her cubicle and down towards them. "This is Gilly." She said and soon the ball began letting out a hissing noise along with little puffs of stale and visible air.

Soon the ball allowed spider like legs to form and a small red 'eye' appeared, that just looked like a red light. The eye could be seen under a protective casing on the actual silver ball. Kyro showed the computer screen to Anne and Shikashi. The image was all three of them. "So, what do you think?" She asked.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Tue May 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Anne rested her hand on her hip, and took another drag from the pipe as she listened to the captains explanation. As he finished describing the difficulties of this plan, she let out a small plume of smoke away from the other Shinigami. "Its not like you to say something is beyond your abailities Shikashi. I'm dumbfounded" Anne chuckled. "Well it would be more than enough help to just cover the hotspots in both worlds. In Hueco Mundo I would like to cover places where Hollows and Arrancar gather, like Las Noches and the Menos forest. As for the Human world, there are those places where high populations of spiritually aware beings gather, which are in need of a extra coverage. For example Japan has had some high readings lately.

As Kyroshi cleared her throat Anne turned her attention over to the young girl. "I think I may have just the thing." Anne was surely surprised that Kyroshi could have something she could use already. This Shinigami was turning out to be more useful than she had realised. Anne watched as she ran over to her desk and grabbed a device, that she then began to activate. "Just what do you have in store for us Kyroshi..." It was just then that Anne noticed the silver ball roll out from the cubical. Thin legs began to grow from it, and a small red light appeared in the middle of the sphere. Gilly huh? Very impressive, this is just the type of thing I'm looking for. Anne smiled as she pulled the screen closer. Do you think you could produce these on a large scale?
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Wed May 30, 2012 8:41 am

As Kyroshi pulled out a little silver ball, Shikashi knew what it was. He put his hand over his mouth to stifle his laughter, but that didn't work. eventually he was bent double in laughter, making occasional noises like
"y-you think we don't already have that.". When he could finally stop laughing he turned and beckoned them to follow him
"Kyroshi, for the case of any paperwork that MIGHT follow this, you never saw this. Technically it's only supposed to be known about by the captains, the lieutenant of twelfth and anyone who's been trained to use them completely." He walked through a series of corridors, before opening a locked door that said keep out.

Pushing inside, he entered a semi-dark room with a plethora of computer screens. There were many, many different ones and under almost every single one there was a name of a capital city in the world. There was London, Paris, Berlin, Washington DC and many many more. However, there were also names of smaller towns that were spirit hotspots, such as Karakura town.
"The secret weapon of the Gotei 13, the calculations room. This is where twelfth division specialists monitor every capital and current spirit hotspot in the world, but still it's not enough. There are still cracks and holes in our armor of information gatherers, and that includes Hueco Mundo. Tell me, Anne, how many people do you know who'd be willing to sneak inside Las Noches to plant a spirit energy detector? Because I don't bloody know one."
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Ky smiled as she heard Anne's comments about Gilly being impressive. And then came the bubble burst as Shikashi started laughing. LAUGHING! She glared at him once again, she could feel her eye start to twitch, and then they were directed to another room. "Seen what?" She said teasingly at him. As they looked at the different monitors Ky felt like she had truly gone to heaven. She smiled and her hands began twitching as she wanted to play with everything there.

When Shikashi had started talking, Ky found herself too lost in the beauty of the room to concentrate on what he was saying."...There are still cracks and holes in our armor of information gatherers, and that includes Hueco Mundo. Tell me, Anne, how many people do you know who'd be willing to sneak inside Las Noches to plant a spirit energy detector? Because I don't bloody know one." Was what she got. Ky turned and looked at both of them. "That's what I have Gilly," she said picking Gilly up and pushing him to her cheek, cuddling him. "Absolutely able to function on his own...oh! And you guys are going to love this." She said taking him out and setting him on the ground. She then walked back into the room and put on a head set smiling. "Gilly, 172." Was all she said and suddenly Gilly began to transform and get bigger. He didn't get too big perhaps the size of a basket ball. "I'm not done yet. Gilly, 19." She said and Gilly opened up a couple of small doors on his back protruding two guns. "That's my baby!" She said smiling. "Power down." She said and he immediately hummed and shut down, the guns, his size, and his legs shrinking. His red eye also turned off. Ky walked over to the small silver ball the size of an orange and picked it up. "I couldn't be prouder." She said more to herself than them.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 pm

(OOC Im not quite sure what to do here since I'm a Captain, and I didnt know about it for some reason.

Last edited by Absolutionist on Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:22 am

Anne stood there watching as the captain was doubled over in laughter, this was the kind of strange response she had expected when she left the squad today today. As his laughter rolled out uncontrollably Anne started to get impatient. She stood there with her hand on her hips, she raised one eyebrow as she watched the giggling Captain. Anne sighed " Well are you almost done yet? Would you like to let us in on the little joke" Finally as his laughter subsided he suddenly took off down the hallway, waving for them to follow. What now... "Kyroshi, for the case of any paperwork that MIGHT follow this, you never saw this. Technically it's only supposed to be known about by the captains, the lieutenant of twelfth and anyone who's been trained to use them completely." What are you talking about Shikashi? I have no idea where your leading us, and Im a captain myself.

Anne made her way through the corridors, as she followed Captain Shikashi. They soon came to a door at the end of the hallway Where exactly are you taking us Captain, I dont have time for another one of your practicle jokes Shikashi then opened the door revealing many different monitors with a feed from each major city in the Human world. Anne looked shocked that the very idea she had just suggested had already been implemented to this extent. A scowl soon came over Annes face at her surprise. So Captain... can you please explain to me why my squad wasnt made aware of this system. If I had a feed of this information it would greatly help in my squads duties. Tell me, Anne, how many people do you know who'd be willing to sneak inside Las Noches to plant a spirit energy detector? Because I don't bloody know one." Well didnt you see your subordinates invention just now? It has mobility so we wouldnt have to go directly in to Las Noches. My squad makes constant missions to Hueco Mundo. So if we let a few thousand, or even a few hundred of them in to Hueco mundo im sure a few could make it in to Las Noches
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down