Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

New £700K Pandora concept store opens in Gloucester 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

New £700K Pandora concept store opens in Gloucester

Go down

New £700K Pandora concept store opens in Gloucester Empty New £700K Pandora concept store opens in Gloucester

Post by shyd14 Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:45 pm

ONE of the fastest growing luxury jewellery brands in the world - pandora charms - opened in Gloucester today.

The stylish new £700k concept store opened in the former Stead and Simpson unit on Northgate Street to a warm welcome from city shoppers.

It is the latest business venture for brothers Mark and Andrew Warr who also run the David Christopher jewellery business.

Pandora australia is a Danish jewellery brand which launched in 1982 and has seen meteoric growth ever since and now sells a piece of jewellery globally every two seconds.

The new Northgate Street store has over 9,000 pieces of jewellery from the pandora charms australia and charms to beads and rings.

The brothers had to undergo strict criteria set down by pandora charms sale to win the franchise for Gloucester - but it was worth it all said Mark today.

For Mark, who grew up in the county, Gloucester was a natural choice with its stunning historic buildings and bustling shopping centre.

"I grew up in the county and we would come shopping pandora jewelry in Gloucester so we thought why not open the store here.

"We love the area - The Cross has been here since the year dot and it's a beautiful site.

"I hope the investment inspires others to also invest the city."

Mark and Andrew have taken on 10 employees and hope to recruit more as the business takes off.
shyd14
shyd14

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down