Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Specified Techniques 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Specified Techniques

2 posters

Go down

Specified Techniques Empty Specified Techniques

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 pm

I think, personally, a database for ALL tehniques a character has should be made. This includes all their current Cero, Bala, Shunpo/Sonido/Hirenyaku, Zanjutsu (Sword; unrelated to specific power), Hakuda (Hand-to-hand) and just everything else.

Likewise, a list as well, in my opinion, of all these techniques should be present. For example - a list for Shunpo Techniques such as Senka and Utsusemi, complete with their descriptions.

An area for members to post what techniques their character has - such as Noaruji. Serving in the Second Division he naturally would have picked up on the Utsusemi technique, though there is no official area for me to make that known officially. There exists in the Shinigami application but one area for techniques - which are the Zanpakutou "Abilities".
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Specified Techniques Empty Re: Specified Techniques

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 7:43 pm

So you want a racial ability section added in?
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Indeed. With a detailed list of known techniques that fall under the disciplines that race specializes in.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Well - Cinder was working on a list of abilities per race but stopped. I don't know why to be honest. Maybe he just needed time to himself. That needs to be concluded soon.

How would you suggest handling techniques? I'm at a loss how we'd work those out.
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 8:24 pm

I'm never a true fan of limits. I'd say there should be designated limit per Tier for having them off the bat. Any more than what you start off with you must work for through a topic. Having someone who knows it training you is dumb, too. I mean, not everything must be taught person to person. All that truly needs to be done to learn something is you must know about it to begin to replicate it. Apres ca, you write your topic and have it checked by a staff member who will deem it proper or lacking.

If lacking, there could be a potential that you still get the technique seeing as if you do the topic where you replicate it in the end, but the staff decides you are acking, it'd throw off your entire mojo if you didn't get it, screwing with the timeline and voiding your precious work.

So perhaps for each technique, if the above is followed through with, have three levels for it. A beginner level, an average level and a master level. Based on your topic, you can get either of the three, though from one training session, going to master would be difficult. If this is followed through with, on an ordinary occasion, the max someone could get would be average, though they're pretty much promised Beginner unless it is honestly lacking big time in some way shape or form.

My personal opinion~
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 pm

That's reasonable.
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin