Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Tastefully Done (M) 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Tastefully Done (M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tastefully Done (M) Empty Tastefully Done (M)

Post by Kyroshi Fri May 25, 2012 9:31 pm

Ky woke to the sun streaming into her window. She had had another all nighter as she had been working on a couple different things some new moves for one and for another, she had been working on some new tourture techniques that she thought could be handy in the long run for either her or other divisions. She climbed out of her bed wearing her silk periwinkle shorts and tank top. Some of the scars from some of her prior encounters could be seen as well as her tattoo. Stretching she quickly made her bed and then brushed out her hair before running to grab a quick bath. When she returned she had changed back into her pajamas and rushed over to her closet plucking the cello case out and dragging it over to the chair in her room that was a simple straight backed chair.

She pulled the the cello from it's case and tuned it up. The cello it's self didn't look like an ordinary cello, infact it was a vibrant cherry red electric cell. She ran her bow down the strings towards the bridge creating a haunting yet, beautiful sound. She then began a strong and beautiful song that resounded off of the walls of her room. "Mmmm lovely." She said starting off into a long melody before stopping and running over to her desk where she kept some empty papers. She quickly jotted down a few notes and then brought the papers along with a music stand over to her chair. She began playing the cello again and then again wrote notes down. within the next hour she had a few pages filled out. She finally decided she needed to get properly dressed for the day and she put her cello away into her closet. Scampering about her room she looked around and sighed before opening a window. "It's a perfect day." She said and then proceeded to look for something proper to wear. She needed to work on something new today. She was getting tired of working on the same old same old.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Santa's Helper : 0

https://www.facebook.com/Sh0rtyS1ghts

Back to top Go down

Tastefully Done (M) Empty Re: Tastefully Done (M)

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 8:05 am

Sitting high up on a nearby roof, Shikashi was relaxing and gazing up at the early morning sun. He smiled, a peaceful grin that seemed perfect on his handsome face. Unbeknownst to his squad, apart from Massai who seemed to know everything about him, he would often sneak off from work in the mornings to just sit and admire the day. It wasn't that he was lazy, no he was definitely not lazy, but after spending a lot of his human life on the same mission, he had never really had time to just sit and admire the world for the beauty that it contained. After living as long as he had and seeing so much, you would learn to need to take time to just admire the world around you, no matter if you've already seen it or not. That was the only way to truly exist, not just to be alive. Any fool with a pulse and the ability to move could be alive, but it took true patience and understanding to exist. As the philosopher said "I think, therefore I am."

On this particular day, his meditations would not go unaccompanied. Apparently out of the ether, a sweet little melody came to his ears. His mind ran with the music, recognizing it's sound to be that of a cello. He didn't know very many people who played the cello, the only one he knew of for a fact was his third seat, but she would have been busy with work he thought. Either way, the song was very pleasant to listen to. He'd never heard it before so it was either an original, or he'd just not run into that composer yet. He had to stop himself from falling asleep under the influence of the sun and the beautiful music, but even that was an uphill struggle. Finally the song stopped and, whilst happy he could finally stay awake properly, he was a little bit disappointed to see it go.
"You know, Shika, you should learn to play something like that. Like.... THE MARACAS!! OR THE KAZOO!!" Okami's voice said in his head, to which Shika gave a quiet snort of laughter
"Okami, you don't learn to play the maracas. How hard is it to go 'click clickity click click click' and dance like your feet are on fire?" this was cut off by a strange sound, like a duck-whistle.
"How the hell did you get a duck-whistle? Never mind, it's your world. you could probably summon chocolate rain if you wanted."
"Damn straight."

Leaping off of the roof, Shika got down to street level. He knew he should probably get back to the labs as soon as possible, but he thought that having a slow walk would feel better than just flash stepping everywhere. Besides, not very many people found sweat attractive.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Ky finally found something suitable to wear. She put on some slightly baggy sand colored pants, and a dark green high neck t-shirt that showed all of her curves in the right kind of way. She then put some sandles on began her walk towards the lab. She really needed to get some work done today and not just loaf about, or work until the middle of the night, when no one else was working. She started out on her walked, at a hurried pace until she noticed the figure of Shikashi up ahead. She smiled to herself and ran to catch up with him. "Good morning." She said catching up with Shikashi. She matched his stride and watched him as they walked. "How did you sleep? Or is sleep old fashioned?" She asked chuckling lightly.

For Ky she enjoyed Shikashi. He was interesting, to say the least and she found that the psychology of it all was fascinating. She enjoyed watching people and their mannerisms. People here as well as on earth were always fascinating to her and always gave her a reason to visit and watch. In a way it was almost like watching a movie, or moving picture.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 12:51 pm

Shika almost jumped when he heard his third seat's voice behind him. He looked behind him, and his eyebrow raised. If he was very honest, he'd have to admit that he found her very attractive in the clothes she was wearing, but that didn't make them any more appropriate for a work day. The soul reapers were supposed to wear their uniform when they were at work, not casual clothes.
"Kyro, you need to wear the uniform, you know that right? Well, either that or go naked. Which, by the way, I wouldn't mind." he said, winking and patting kyro jokily on the ass. She would have known he was joking, even if in all truth he wouldn't have minded.
"About how I slept... I don't." It was true, after years of self-augmentation, Shikashi had managed to find a way to eradicate the need for sleep. It was like a partial off-switch, which still allowed you to be conscious and working but to have your brain resting as if it was asleep, like a more advanced version of sleepwalking. The only problems was that when you fell asleep and it WASN'T your choice there wasn't a damned thing you could do about it. Like if you got drunk and fell asleep in a stupour, or if you were lulled to sleep by beautiful music.
"By the way... you weren't playing your cello half an hour ago, were you? I could hear it from the rooftops."
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sat May 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Ky chuckled when she saw her Captain jump after she called to him. When he told her about the uniform, she knew but in actually she just wanted to run in to grab some things, she had a third project that she had been working on in her room and she didn't want to mess it up by moving it. "No, I know the uniform is required but I'm working on a little something in my room and I really can't afford to move it right now. It's too unstable. I just need to grab some components from the lab. My project should be done by the end of the day." She said. "I feel like this project is going to be a break through on how we fight." She said chuckling and rubbing her hands together like an evil scientist would.

She looked at the day that was beheld before her while listening to Shikashi. "You don't sleep? Doesn't that have certain...effects on you? I mean, doesn't it affect you in certain ways?" She asked and then thought about the effects it would have on a person's mental, physical, and spiritual well being. "It just seems like it would be devastating at the wrong time, sometimes." She said chewing her lower lip as she looked up at the sky in thought. She then returned her gaze to ahead of her and nodded. "I think so." She said nodding once again. "Oh! My cello. Yes, I was working on duet. It's coming along and once I'm finished with the product, I'll be quiet satisfied and happy." She said. "What are you going to be working on at the lab?" She asked.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 6:06 pm

"So, you're NOT going to do any work in the office today?" Shika asked, a little disappointed. He knew that whatever she was doing at home was probably important, but he didn't remember assigning her a project. This was almost certainly a self-created project by her and he wasn't sure what it was. A break-through on how we fight? Almost everyone had long range weapons, explosives and swords.... Wait... was she making Kido-enchanted blades? If not, he had another idea for a project, but he had one he wanted to finish off first.

"Well, it's not like I don't sleep. My body goes through the same rehabilitation as it would if it were asleep, but I manage to stay conscious during it. So, I'm never really tired. I don't think I've been truly tired in two months. so, don't worry about it my dear, it's not going to affect my performance. I couldn't go and get killed and let roddo take over, now could I?" he laughed. He remembered with sheer enjoyment that Roddo had been a close rival of his to get captaincy of twelfth, but Master Amai had chosen Shika as his successor. It made him grin whenever he got one over on the man, no matter how similar they were. He couldn't help it, it was nice to have someone he could consider a rival.

Snapped back into reality by Kyro asking about what he was doing in the lab, his mind raced for something to say. He had a project that he was working on, but he didn't want to admit what it was until it was complete. It might be considered wrong, immoral, or even against god. After all, he WAS using dead bodies as weapons. Even his master didn't know about it yet, he was hoping to make it a surprise to all of the captains, show them how to truly fight. However, with all the secrecy that came with the project he needed something to bluff it away.
"Well I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing, but you could say that I'm spearheading a project." wait... Project Spearhead. That was a good name, I should write that down, he thought.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sat May 26, 2012 6:54 pm

He seemed disappointed that she wasn't going to be in the office today. She smiled and thought about it. "Well...I have some spare clothes there at work. I could change quickly into them and ya know...do the naked dance in my underwear for a few seconds while I get changed. I can wait on my project." She said shrugging and smiling at him, as if to entice his... libido. She chuckled internally at the thought and was truly wondering how far she could push him. Hell she was wondering how far she could push herself before she would snap due to crazy sexual tension. She brought her hands together and giggled while looking at Shikashi.

"I honestly don't know what I would do if Roddo took over. My life would be over as I know it." She said chuckling. She continued to walk with him. "Well...If you'll show me yours then I'll show you mine." She said and then laughed at the sexual mention laced in the words. She loved that saying. She enjoyed being around Shikashi very much especially when he took pleasure in her music.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm

The first thing that Shikashi noted was that Kyro kept spare clothes at the office. For a second he thought about telling her off for it. After all, it would set a bad example to her subordinates but then he realized that until now he hadn't known about it, so it was unlikely that anyone else would get to know about it, and decided to ignore it. The second thing he noted was that she did something called the naked dance, and did it in her underwear. He had to force back a snigger of laughter. You weren't naked if you had underwear on, it was a basic fact of life. This girl knew how to design a particle phaser, and not how to define being naked? The thought was hilarious.

"My life would LITERALLY be over if Roddo took over. I once told him he could have the position over my dead body, and I'm just hoping that he didn't take it too literally." he cracked a cheeky grin that showed he was joking, but at the back of his mind this had been a slight worry of his ever since he got the post. He never took that nagging thought too seriously, but Roddo was the Kenpachi. Kenpachis were, by their very nature, batshit crazy. However, for the first time in many years, Shikashi actually found himself blushing as Kyroshi said her next words
"Well... if you'll show me yours then I'll show you mine." Shika walked slightly behind her, his footsteps slowing to match the beat of his heart. Was she really able to be trusted with a secret this big? It was gruesome...this was Frankenstein level work. But they had been colleagues for a long time, and Shika wouldn't mind admitting that he wouldn't mind becoming more than that. He finally came to the decision that, he would tell her after all. He leaned in close to her and whispered seductively into her ear
"I'll help you with yours, if you help me with mine."
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sat May 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Kyroshi watched Shikashi's facial expressions after she had mentioned the naked dance. Oh brother. She mentally slapped herself. "Oh! I know what being naked is! I just mean I can be indecent while...being decent...kinda." She said as they neared door to the lab. She placed her hand on it. "Is your mind like always....on?" She asked chuckling and waving her left arm and hand about. She chuckled and pushed the doors open. The sounds of the whirring machines made her feel immediately at ease. "Well, if Roddo tries to take your position by force and I'm not saying he would, I'll kill him." She said smiling and brushing her long white locks over her left shoulder, revealing her back, even though it was covered it was still very much a beautiful and strong back.

As he whispered in her ear she could feel her self control slipping away. She had to support herself against the door frame. She let out a small pant of desire and leaned her head back as he whispered "I'll help you with yours, if you help me with mine." He said. In truth she loved the sound of his voice it calmed her ever so much and made her feel comfortable. She quickly cleared her throat and turned to face him. "If you come to my room and help we with mine, I'm afraid you may get much much more than you planned on getting." She said pushing her chest into his and looking up into his eyes, while smiling.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sat May 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Shika heard her pant slightly and his heart stopped for a second. Was she... getting turned on by this? His pupils dilated slightly in shock, completely surprised by what was happening.
"If you come to my room and help me with mine, I'm afraid you may get much more than you planned on getting." she pushed her chest into his and looked up at him. His face lit up in a deeper blush, his mind racing. What the hell was he supposed to do? Were you allowed to sleep with your subordinates? Was there a rule about something like this? Finally, his patience burst and he just snapped. He grabbed her hand and whispered into her ear
"Come on, you. I promise you whatever you think that you're going to get, I'll give you three times more." In all honesty, he just wanted her somewhere private to talk, but if she wanted to... to... to do THAT, then he'd be willing to, for her. After all, no captain could say that he would ever abandon his men.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sat May 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Kyroshi shook as she felt his breath tickle her ear as he whispered in her ear. "Come on, you. I promise you whatever you think that you're going to get, I'll give you three times more." He said. She wasn't sure how much longer she could keep control on herself. Why was this so difficult? She had been turned on by her Captain in the past, what was making today so different? She just couldn't put her finger on it. Ky allowed Shikashi to take her hand.

Kyroshi ran with him. She was walking on with her hand in his and she pulled him to her. "Where do you want to go?" She asked and then wanted to kiss him. She looked around to make sure no one was around and quickly leaned up kissed him on the chin. "Tell me where you want to go." She said leaning her head on his chest.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sun May 27, 2012 8:58 am

"Where do you want to go?" Kyro asked, Shika's mind burned. He needed somewhere private to talk, somewhere that wasn't implicitly sexual but still kept a great level of secrecy. After all, if he was going to admit this to her he wanted to make sure that no-one else would overhear it. It would be awkward enough explaining to her what he was trying to do. He thought for a second, his mind running over places that the pair could go to talk. They could go to the labs, but that would probably have other people working there at this time of the morning. They could go to the morgue or the 'operating room' but neither of those places seemed appropriate. seeing as he was talking about using the dead. It would seem callous and rude and a little bit taunting. They couldn't go outside, because that had an even greater risk to being discovered... he sighed mentally, and grabbed her hand, pulling her gently
"I'm taking you to my room. We'll have some privacy there." Guiding her through the backdoors of the facility, he eventually got to the bottom of what he liked to call "the sleeping tower" due to the fact that that was where the men slept. His room was on the bottom floor, and was right infront of them as he looked at it. His mind raced for a second, wondering if it was clear. He'd put away the porn mags, he hadn't had girls with him last night, and he'd put the alcohol back in its cupboard. It should be safe to bring her in.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sun May 27, 2012 1:57 pm

The question Kyroshi had asked she was awaiting an answer from Shikashi. Her ears were burning up in anticipation of where they could go to be in private. She looked around as a very light breeze picked up. The scent of cherry blossoms was apparent, Kyroshi took in the scent and then opened her eyes as he told her he was going to take her to his room. She held back a chuckle as he took her hand in his. She had often referred to his room as the forbidden zone as he only took women there for certain reasons, but she had practically been asking for him to make sweet musical love to her since they had arrived at the Lab. She wanted to entwine her fingers in his hair.

Finally she had to snap herself out of this fantasy she was having in broad day light. She could have possibly started masturbating at the thoughts she was having. Oh good heavens. She was going to try and be as appropriate as humanly possibly. Good heavens. As soon as they reached his door, she felt like her hormones were driving the car. She wanted to leap on him, kissing him and wrapping her arms and legs around his body. A moan involuntarily escaped her lips and then she brought her hand up to her mouth. "Sorry I was erm, thinking about something..." She said trailing off and not finishing her sentence. "So...are we going to go in? Or would you like to run in an clean up for a second?" She asked smiling knowingly.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sun May 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Shika leaned forwards to open the doorknob, and almost jumped back when Kyro let out a sexual moan. If he hadn't been blushing before he sure as hell was now. He turned around to her and decided, hell, in for a penny in for a pound. He grabbed her hand that was covering her mouth, and pulled it out of the way slightly.
"No need to be embarrassed, Ky-chan." he said, before running a hand over her face, gently pushing a hair back out of her eyes. Inside his mind, he was laughing slightly with a cocksure face. His main thought was "yup, still got it."

Finally opening the door, Shika stepped inside. It looked clean, pristine even. He was slightly confused, he didn't remember cleaning it, but he figured that Massai had just cleaned up again. He chuckled slightly, she was acting just like a sister at the moment. He wondered why she did so much for him without him even asking, but he knew she wouldn't answer. The girl never did. As he stepped inside, he undid his robe and slipped both it and his haori off in one clean motion. He was still wearing black trousers underneath it but his chest was completely bare. He went across the room and started looking through clothes drawers for a basic shirt.
"come on in, i'll just get changed. No point in being uncomfortable whilst talking, is there?"
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Ky allowed Shikashi to take her hand. She was becoming confused by her own arousal, and she was going nuts trying to 'keep it in her pants'. "Right. I just don't know what's come over me all of a sudden." She said as he brushed a strand of hair out of her face. They way he did it was almost affectionate. She smiled softly at him and watched him step inside his own room. His room was clean. She found it rare and VERY uncommon for a man to have a clean room. Unless someone was picking up after him....yes, that had to be it. Her brain chewed on this for a few moments while she leaned on the door frame and watched as he partially undressed.

She was about ready to maul him right there when she realized he was only taking off his robe and not his trousers. Good Lord woman! Control yourself. You're getting out of control. You've already had two fantasies and now you're about ready to make love to him right here...with the door open and everything. She mentally chastised herself. It was at this point that his voice reached her ears. "Come on in, i'll just get changed. No point in being uncomfortable whilst talking, is there?" He said. Looking up Ky smiled and stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind her so that they wouldn't be interrupted. It seemed as though what he had to tell her was very important and they couldn't have wandering ears listening to them. "Hmmm, so this is your room. I can honestly say I am very surprised and excited to be here." She said looking around and standing near his bed.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sun May 27, 2012 7:21 pm

what he found in the draw was worrying. None of his shirts were there, as if someone had removed them. He knew for a fact that over half of them were clean. What was Massai trying to pull? He checked in a lower drawer that usually held his dressing robes, but they were gone too. His mind started burning, wondering what was wrong with that girl. Was she messing with him? Why would she want him to go around naked? Whatever the reason, this meant that he was going to have to be semi-naked for this. He toyed for a moment with putting his robe back on, but he figured that it didn't really matter. He turned around and noticed that she'd locked the door. Well... this was it. There could be no backing down anymore.

Walking over to his bed, he saw her standing near his bed
"Hmmm, so this is your room. I can honestly say I'm very surprised and excited to be here." How was he supposed to answer that. Just a second ago he was thinking mainly about letting her know about the modsoul project but now... He walked towards her, grabbing her by the shoulders and smiling
"You can't be that surprised. I've been trying to get you in here for as long as I can remember." Without waiting for a response, he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sun May 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Ky watched him as he rummaged around in his drawers looking for something else to wear in place of his robe that he had been wearing. She tilted her head to the side as he walked over to her and grabbing her shoulders, she looked down at his hands, her mouth in an 'O' formation and then looked back up at him as he began speaking. "You can't be that surprised. I've been trying to get you in here for as long as I can remember." He said. Ky was going to say something in response to this but then his lips were upon her own, silencing her from saying anything.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist and locking her ankles. It was very apparent what she wanted, and from his words, she assumed he wanted the same. Goodness women were very passionate creatures. She ran her hands through his hair as she held onto the kiss for as long as she could. Only a few moments later she had to let go and come up for breath. Catching her breath as she had to pant for a moment or two she looked down at Shikashi "That was lovely." Was all she could think to say.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sun May 27, 2012 8:02 pm

He could feel her arms wrapping around his neck and seconds later she swung her legs around his back and locked her ankles. he felt a little bit crushed by the power of her legs, but continue to kiss her. Eventually she finally broke it off, catching her breath.
"That was lovely" she said, panting gently. He put his hands on her back and allowed himself to turn and gently sit down on the bed before lying down, taking her down with him. Inside his mind, he was struggling to stop himself just running on auto-pilot. A voice cried out in his head
what about the mod-souls? what about the experiments? What about the... A louder voice in his head cried out "this woman is dying for you to screw her, and you're thinking about experiments? Just get in there already"

He panted slightly, looking her head-to-toe. She was as beautiful as ever, and he found it hard to hold back. He was her captain, and she was his third seat but... There had always been a bit of sexual tension in the air, and it would be nice to finally get it affirmed and finally tap her.
"If you think that was lovely, then what's coming next will be godlike." He put his hands on the bottom of her top, starting to push it up slightly, revealing her boobs underneath her bra.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sun May 27, 2012 8:25 pm

When Ky looked at him a second time there looked like there may have been a tug-o-war going on in his head. But what ever could be going on it there? She watched him look over her head toe and she couldn't help by blush slightly at him doing so. Her body ached for him to spend a night with her. Even if it was just one night. She felt her heart rate rise and felt the heat rising to her face as he said something else. She had to listen intently past the loud and constant thumping in her ears. She straddled him as he sat and then lie back comfortably.

"If you think that was lovely, then what's coming next will be godlike." He said.

Again, she blushed and then began blushing deeper as he pushed up her shirt and and bra allowing her breasts to fall free she grabbed the crumpled bottom of the shirt and pulled the rest of it off, and then she quickly unclasped her bra and pulled it off. She ran her fingers down his chest and leaned down, kissing him, pushing her bare breasts against his bare chest. She brought her hands to rest on his shoulders. "Please, have your way with me." She softly murmured.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 pm

He had moved her shirt up and revealed her bra, but she was the one who'd actually unclasped her bra, and let her boobs fall out. He blushed looking at them. They were perfect, huge and squeezable. Before he could do anything, she had ran her fingers down his chest and kissed him. He could feel her bare breasts pressing against him, and felt her nipples against his chest, he wanted to reach out and squeeze them, but then he heard her murmur
"Please, have your way with me." He smiled, his hands falling down to her pants and slid them down, before managing to kick them off and send them flying across the room, where they lay in a crumpled pile.

"Kyroshi.... you didn't have to ask." After years of practice, he had learned how to, with very little movement on his behalf, slip his pants down to his ankles. From there he kicked them off, laying in a pile next to hers. His erection could be seen through his boxers, but he seemed to ignore it, concentrating on enjoying Kyro's body instead.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Sun May 27, 2012 9:19 pm

"Kyroshi.... you didn't have to ask."

Was he needed to say. There wasn't really any need for him or her to say anything to each other. They were both experienced enough to be able to feel the other's desire. She smiled as he removed her pants and then did the same with his own. Now both of them pant-less, but not underwear-less. Ky could feel his erection pulsating beneath the thin fabric of her lacy underwear and the thin fabric of his boxers. She smiled and arched an eye brow and sat back up throwing her head back she bit her bottom lip and then ground into his covered pulsating member. She looked down at him after a moment of making these motions, she still bit her bottom lip and smiled down at him, wanting to pleasure him as much as possible.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Mon May 28, 2012 8:03 am

Shika could feel Kyro grinding herself against his dick and could feel a quiet moan rising up his throat. He bit his lip, hoping to force it back down. He wanted to hear her moan before he did. After all, what he really wanted to do was to please her. After a moment of her movements, she finally stopped and looked down at him. He smiled back, before wrapping his hands around her ass, rubbing it gently.
"You little tease." he whispered in her ear before slipping her panties off, revealing her pussy. He leaned up and kissed her on the lips, his hands moving from her now naked rear to her boobs, rubbing them teasingly as they kissed.
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Mon May 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Kyro looked down at him as she slowed and then stopped grinding against him. She smiled down at him and then chuckled as "You little tease." came out of his mouth. To her the words sounded like they had a slight edge to them. She allowed him to removed her underwear and she thrust her hips into his once they were off. She moaned out loudly again as he began teasing her breasts she returned the kiss he was giving her and then tucked her big toes around the inside of his boxers and thrust them off now allowing his cock to fall freely. She smiled and released him from the kiss before getting on her knees.

She licked the underside of his cock where the large pleasuring vein lie. She licked up his shaft slowly and then finally licked the tip before taking his entire length into her mouth. She began bobbing her head lightly and then she went faster. Finally after a few moments she stood and climbed back onto his lap. "Mmm, how was that?" She asked.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Shikashi Yubi Mon May 28, 2012 2:36 pm

He felt her toe wrap around the inside of his boxers and pull them off in one smooth motion. She's good, he thought. His cock fell from his boxers, but not too far as it was already fully erect. He wasn't sure what she was going to do to him first, but he didn't have to wait long for his answer. She swiftly got on her knees, licking the underside of his dick. His struggle to not moan first turned to nought as he let out a small pleasured moan as she took the entire thing in her mouth. He wanted to stroke her hair and help her bob quicker, but he knew that she disliked having her hair touched. He let out a series of quiet moans as she continued to bob, before it was broken off for and she climbed back onto his lap
"Mmm, how was that?" Kyroshi asked, to which he looked her in the eyes and winke
"amazing, like you. Now, I need to repay the favor, don't I?" he asked seductively, his voice dripping with lust
"whatever you want me to do, just ask, Ky."
Shikashi Yubi
Shikashi Yubi
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyroshi Tue May 29, 2012 2:14 am

Kyro was pleased that she had assisted him in feeling pleasure and his moans were making her feel pleasure. She smiled genuinely as he paid her a compliment. "Thanks you. And I just want you to take me any way you please." She said rolling over on the bed and spreading her legs. She panted once again as she slammed herself down on the soft bed and let out a moan. "Please just make love to me." She moaned as she lay there with her arms up over her head wanting him to take control of her. She thoroughly enjoyed having a man take control and make love to her, enjoying it as much as she did. She cupped her hand around the back of his neck and smiled.
Kyroshi
Shinigami
Shinigami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum