Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Restless Rooftops [PM for entry] 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Restless Rooftops [PM for entry]

2 posters

Go down

Restless Rooftops [PM for entry] Empty Restless Rooftops [PM for entry]

Post by Absolutionist Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:23 pm

After a long day spent working with her squad, Anne finally had been granted an opportunity to escape the office for just a little while. She stood up from her desk, and stretched out her legs. They made a slight cracking sound as she stood up. Finally she could relax after filling out this mind dumbing paper work for her new project.I'm going to go crazy just sitting in this office. She didnt particularly enjoy spending her days sitting behind a desk, she was more suited to be in the field where the action was.

After getting her legs back in working order Anne approached the doorway and stuck her head out into the hall "I dont want any disturbances for the next... half hour. Understood?" She barked to her assistant, like she did whenever she wanted to catch up on some much needed rest. He nodded his head yes nervously, then as quickly as she appeared, Anne had shut the door closed behind her and flipped the lever on the lock. A grin started to spread across her face, as she could feel her responsibilities just melting away. She walked over to the window and opened it as wide as possible. One foot after another she stepped out onto the roof, and took in a fresh breath of air, and exhaled. "Finally"

With great speed Anne gracefully flash stepped from roof top to roof top, headed to that familiar place she had once called home, the Academy. More specifically the Academy roof top, where she had taken countless naps over the years. She new the way there all to well. In fact, if one looked close enough, they would notice she didn't even have her eyes open at all. She had made the trip there so many times over the many years, that her muscles just remembered their way back to that "sanctuary". As her mind began to wander though, work started to drift back into her thoughts. "Will the New Commander even give me permission to take on this new project" She thought to herself. Anne could feel herself tense up as she began to worry about the logistics of the whole thing.

All the while Anne focused even less on where she was going. Which caused her next flash step to be just a couple inches off, that was just enough of a miscalculation to throw off her balance. Anne's foot slipped out from under her and she almost fell off the roof. She caught herself just in time as she grabbed on to the ledge, and pulled herself back up. A disgruntled look soon washed over Anne's face "Today is not my day" She took a deep breath and finally calmed herself. The Academy roof was only a couple jumps away now; sleep was near! Anne made the finally part of her journey as quickly as posible. Before she new it, Anne had finally arrived at her destination.

Anne looked out over the Seretei and enjoyed the view of the sun setting over the many buildings in the Gotei 13. Every muscle in her body suddenly started to relax. Anne closed her eyes and began to stumble over to her favorite corner. Suddenly though in mid step the tired captain halted . Her eyes popped open and quickly filled with rage. Was that...? No it couldnt be.... A Reaitsu signature coming from the very spot she was headed?!? Anne then marched over to the spot in question, and soon a pair of legs sticking out from the corner became visible. Before even turning the corner to see the Shinigami's face, she raised her own Reaitsu to sharply to awaken the intruder.
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Restless Rooftops [PM for entry] Empty Re: Restless Rooftops [PM for entry]

Post by Der König Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Today he had actually planned something else entirely. Force himself out of bed, carry his sorry as over to his captain to inform her he was present - a task he knew was completely useless, but he still could not just stop it - fill out some annoying paperwork, which certainly would make him bitch and moan and then... well then he actually had planned to see somebody for once.

Forcing himself out of bed had been harder than he had thought. Then again... it is always a task to do so. His alarm clocks had screeched and rang until even the neighbors had started to knock on the walls to get the sorry excuse of a man out of his bed.
He had managed, barely.

Overly tired and like usually ignoring everybody he passed had he made his way over to 5th, kneeling in front of his captain's door - his forehead had been pressed against the hard wood of it while he had slept on peacefully. Only to be awaken by some random Shinigami he could not recognize... and who had told him that Oukami-taichou was actually over at First.
Oh yeah... she had taken over the job as Soutaichou and was most likely already preparing everything to rebuilt First.
She was kind enough to take him with her, god only knows what he would have done if she had left him behind.

In the end this did not make him cry in happiness - like he had done right after she had told him, but nobody needed to know that - as well,... he had come all the way to Fifth when he was supposed to be just at First... where he already had a new room and simply had to ... for a moment he had even been surprised that he had managed to make his way over to his old Division and had not just stayed at the new one.
Amazing.

Still though... he had had to make his way back. And that he had done... slowly... and sluggishly - bumping into two girls on his way.
They were pretty.
So very pretty.
After that he had spent five minutes in a corner, far too depressed to go on, before Oukami-taichou's face somehow popped up in his mind.
She would not be pleased.
Not at all.
Immediately he had stood up and after half an hour, which was far too long for somebody like him, had he finally made it in front of Oukami-taichou, apologizing for his lateness and... well her eyes had said enough.

This overdone exercise had resulted in him being even more tired than usual while handling the paperwork. And oh no, he could not be one lucky little fellow and fill out some boring reports. Administration Division. ADMINISTRATION! While Fifth had already been hard on him he at least had managed to manage the math with his fingers there... somehow. This now though... too many numbers, too much math. By one PM he was repeatedly knocking his head against his new desk, which lasted for about half an hour before he noticed.. nope - a blue bruise on his forehead would not gain him the title of Mr. Sexy... or Miss Sexy... even a lower chance for him to gain that one.
Another five minutes depressed under his desk.

Strangely enough he still had managed to survive that day and before too long he was already happily, if just slightly nervous, making his way over to the Academy grounds - the appointed destination.
Who was he kidding? He had been so nervous he had been close to vomiting.
That, he also did not have to tell anybody though.

He had arrived at his destination by far faster than he had liked. Then he had waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And waited some more. Some people say it's supposed to be funny.
He had not been able to agree with them.

Two hours after their appointed time and still nobody had shown up. Not even a message had been delivered to him.
He had been ditched.

He should have known earlier, still though - the hurt ran deep. He had bitten down on his lower lip and glanced around with tearful eyes. He certainly had not wanted anybody see him like that - he was not allowed to show it. To show anything.
He also did not want Oukami-taichou to know. Hell no... she was the last person who was allowed to see...
Not knowing how else to handle this tricky situation he had quickly turned on his heels, the ends of his lush green kimono trailing along, and run up the stairs of the Academy building closest to him - only stopping once he had reached the roof.

There he had taken a quick glance around, before his green orbs settled on a comfortable looking corner.
Strange, though he surely would not question it.
Hastily he walked over to it and flopped down on the soft brown pillow - which actually had more the size of a blanket if he were to be asked.
Not that he minded... or cared.
He had simply turned on his side, pulled his legs up to his chest and closed his eyes.
Two tongue clicks - a low number compared to the many that had left his lips during this day - before he fell into a restless slumber.

Which brought him to the now.
It was hard to continue... very hard to do so. There was a weight put down on him which he usually only felt by Oukami-taichou.
This certainly was not her though.

Immediately his eyes flew open and he turned his upper body slightly, peeking up at the stunning form of the 3rd Division captain.
Instantly he pulled himself together and stood up, bowing slightly in greeting.

"Ah... Dubois-taichou?" he murmured softly - his voice holding a slight edge of confusion.
What the hell was she doing here?
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:21 pm

The 3rd squad captain stood there, body tensed, like a lioness ready to pounce. Whatever creature had entered her domain would get the tongue lashing of their life. As her power spiked the resting Shinigami suddenly popped up, and pulled himself to his feet. Only noticing the Kimono at first glance, Anne was surprised to see a mans figure as Xarath stood to his feet. Anne was in genuine shock when she saw the former 5th squad vice captain standing before her. "Xarath!?!"

All the tension that Anne had at in her body suddenly released, at the moment she saw Xaraths face. An almost crazed look came over Anne's eyes. Had the Wretched Commander sent her underling to retrieve me? How the Hell did she know about this place. For that matter how did she know I would be here.

Anne walked over to the Elegantly dressed shinigami, who had an equally surprised look on his face. It seems I have scared the young thing. Perhaps he'll give me some answers" Annes eyebrow began to arch as she approached. She looked up at the tall lanky man, and reached her hand up to his cheek. Running her nails down his cheek, then latching on to his face Xarath-kun, do you mind explaing just what your doing here. Did....She send you after me? Anne said in a cold low tone. Awaiting his answer she slowly removed her fingers from his face, so he could respond.
Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Der König Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:42 pm

"Xarath!?!"

Xarath clicked his tongue, his eyes remaining on her mouth - making sure not not have their eyes locked. She did sound rather perplexed and he had no clue why. Was it that unusual for him to be here?
No, she almost sounded... annoyed?

What the hell was she doing here anyway?

He clicked his tongue twice more as he saw her approach him, but otherwise stayed silent. To him it seemed like she was on a hunt.
Hunting for what?

A light breeze pulled on his loose kimono, the golden obi barely holding it together, which caused the silky sleeves to slip off - his long hair brushing the naked skin of his shoulders.

All that, did not matter to him as a hand touched his cheek. Immediately his body flinched at the contact and he could not help but wonder what had gotten into the woman.

Any form of pity for her left as she latched onto his face. He growled deep in his throat as angry blazing orbs settled onto her own. How dare she treat him like a bad dog? She was not his master.

Xarath-kun, do you mind explaing just what your doing in this place. Did....She send you after me?

That much of a paranoia?

"It is none of your business." he murmured, his voice void of any emotion, before he clicked his tongue. "I also cannot recall ever seeing a document that made you official owner of the Academy rooftops, Dubois-taichou."

No, she had no right to treat him like that.
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Absolutionist Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:47 pm

Anne stood their awaiting Xaraths reply, as the wind danced across the rooftop. Her eyes peered through her hair as it momentarily covered her face while it flowed through the wind.

"It is none of your business. I also cannot recall ever seeing a document that made you official owner of the Academy rooftops, Dubois-taichou."

Hmm it didnt seem as though he was here for me after all. But still what the hell is he here for. In any case this Shinigami certainly had guts to talk to a Noble like that. He didnt seem to be just another yes man, and Anne had to respect that, just a little. Anne turned around facing towards the sunset once more. She produced her trademark pipe from her sleeve, seemingly out of nowhere. She took a long relaxing drag from it, then exhaled. The smoke whirled around then quickly disappeared into the wind.

Anne let out a slight chuckle"Hahahaa. Its been a long day indeed. Well I suppose you've got a point though. I guess I dont own the rooftop, although I've been coming here for so long that it does feel as though it's mine." She turned her head slightly to speak to the man behind her Perhaps I should just let you in on my little secret, since you'd most likely find out one way or another. You see ever since I was just a child, living here at the academy, I've been coming up here to be alone. It was my little sanctuary, my safe place. You'll have to forgive me for being a little over protective of it.

Anne then turned towards Xarath once more, walking over to the cushion she had found him on. Her hips swung back and forth. Then in another gust of wind her hair flung into the air once again, gently touchiing his face. It grazed ever so gently up against the same cheek she had grabbed a moment ago. She took a seat on one side of the cushion, and patted the other side, signalling for him to take a seat.

Absolutionist
Absolutionist
Captains
Captains

Back to top Go down

Post by Der König Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Xarath clicked his tongue once, calmly watching as the female captain turned her back at him. Otherwise he stayed silent though, merely enjoying the breeze that was playing with their hair, patiently waiting for her to continue speaking.

Still though, he was surprised she had not lashed out yet. Maybe he had miscalculated?

He did not even blink an eye as the smoke twirled around them, though he did start to wonder if she would ever continue.

"Hahahaa. Its been a long day indeed. Well I suppose you've got a point though. I guess I dont own the rooftop, although I've been coming here for so long that it does feel as though it's mine."

Why was she telling him of that? He never intended to put his nose into her business, he merely could not handle her impolite behavior.

She turned around though, her eyes already informing him that she was not done yet.

"Perhaps I should just let you in on my little secret, since you'd most likely find out one way or another. You see ever since I was just a child, living here at the academy, I've been coming up here to be alone. It was my little sanctuary, my safe place. You'll have to forgive me for being a little over protective of it."

No, he actually would never have tried to figure out and therefore would most likely never have seen it. What she was doing was her business, and hers alone.
Still though, all this did not change the fact that he could very well understand her.

This spot, was the same to her as the underside of his bed was to him.
And he tainted it.
Xarath clicked his tongue twice, as he lowered his head in shame. He should have known it was somebody's place - who would leave blankets here after all?

He startle, glancing after her in surprise as her hair touched his cheek softly. What surprised him even more though, was the invitation after she had sat herself down onto one of those soft cushions.

Well, in the end it had been him who had been impolite, by invading her sanctuary. He might as well try and make it up.

"I apologize, Dubois-taichou. I was not aware this place is important to you." he murmured softly, before stepping over and gracefully sitting down next to her.

What now?
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down