Bleach: Infinite Struggle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff members

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach: Rise of a new Era

Bleach Clash

Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED] 133443414328299-1

Bleach Society Role-Play

Your Naruto Role Playing Experience.

SoulxSociety; A Bleach RP

The Bleach Alliance

A Sound Soul

Photobucket

Photobucket
Imgur

free forum

BIS Copy Right
URL Belongs to Cinder (c)

Site belongs to Cinder (c)

All ideas belong to the site (c).

Do not steal without permission.

Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED]

3 posters

Go down

Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED] Empty Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED]

Post by Noaruji Amai Mon May 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Character

Name: Noaruji Amai, 18th Head of the Noble Amai Clan, First of the Four Great Noble Houses

Nickname: Amai-sama

Age (Appearance/Actual): 21/800

Birth Date: 11/2

Non-Zanpakutō Weapon(s): Various Inventions to be detailed thoroughly elsewhere. None are truly, "made", for combat.

Personality:

Positive Traits:
negative traits:

physical appearance:

history / biography:

Zanpakutō

general zanpakutou information:

Shikai

shikai information:

Bankai

bankai information:

______

Category Proficiency

Tier: Supreme -
Total Points: 0P/85P
Physical Offense: Moderate/Moderate/Moderate
Physical Defense: Moderate/Moderate/Moderate
Agility: Moderate/Moderate/Moderate
Reiryoku: Moderate/Moderate/Moderate
Kidō: Weak/Weak/Weak
Hankou: Moderate/Moderate/Moderate
Mind: Weak/Weak/Weak

Last edited by Noaruji Amai on Thu May 17, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 7 times in total
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Santa's Helper : 0

Back to top Go down

Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED] Empty Re: Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED]

Post by Noaruji Amai Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm aware that me being a Captain and a Vaizard is a bit strange. This character is from another site where I literally worked for everything that is stated above. The catch to the above, however, is that the moment I use my mask, I am able to be caught. Someone would have to turn me in and then I'd be banished and kicked from Soul Society.

If the above is not, "alright", then a few tactful edits to my application and it'll be ready once more.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED] Empty Re: Amai, Noaruji ; 1st Division Captain - Shinigami [APPROVED]

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 1:14 am

Hey there Noa.

Not that I'm opposed to it, we only have one visored app available at the moment. If you could just be a normal shinigami till the next opening is there then you can apply for it by all means. If you want to stay a captain for now and work to the status please notify the admins Cinder, or Der. Thank you!
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 7:25 am

Indeed, that is true. That spot, however, is not yet taken. If it is a possibility, I would very much enjoy a chance at the current free spot.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 8:58 am

We already have the application up for the spot. It seems unfair to let you do it when someone else is already trying hard for it.

Every 10 character applications a visored becomes available. If you want to wait for three-four more characters you can try for it then.

(Thanks for putting up with me.)
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 9:48 am

Opinion differences: it seems equally unfair to make the spot closed when it's not taken. Personal opinion, but I see where you are coming from. Im at school right now, when I get home you'll have an edit for a regular Shinigami.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 9:57 am

Im sincerely sorry for double posting as my phone disallows editing of my previous post. I wish to undergo additional processing in order for a chance to attain the Captain Commander position. Historical edits will be made, title shall be morphed into a WIP. As soon as I am able to. I will post once more whence I am ready for potentially harsh scrutiny.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravilin Asura Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 am

I'm sorry we don't see eye to eye on that matter, Noaruji. My apologies there.

(Man and here I was hoping for my life to be easy enough to pass you to try-outs. You rascally devil.)

If that is your wish. I will let the admins take it from here then. Best of luck.

Thank you.
Ravilin Asura
Ravilin Asura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Tue May 15, 2012 10:19 am

No worries man :) can't wait for it.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Der König Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm

#1: Was the age made before or after you decided to become CC? 115 seems awfully young to be CC... Please have him at at least 700 years [to have no mind-rape going on]

#2: Please list those Inventions. Or at least those he uses a lot. Just to make it fair to other players if you use those in combat, thanks. ^^

#3: Love the balance so far. <3 Good leadership material. :3 Though I need you to know that you need to do more than other captains when you take over the CC spot. More activity, more inflowing ideas, keep SS running while no Arcs/Events are going on.

#4: Amai Clan is a Noble Clan?

#5: When you do Division hopping [switching Divisions during the history] please state WHEN it happened. Just to have a clear line in the timeline, in case other characters have a history of Division hopping too. ^^ [Wanna have the captains + members accurate after all :3 ... or as accurate as possible].

#6: Keep the combat template please. :3 You can access it in the Registration sub-forum. I need you at least to add the weakness to the attacks. ^^

Everything else seems alright. Just answer/change the points listed. :3
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Wed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm

Every issue presented has been dealt with accordingly.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Der König Wed May 16, 2012 7:46 pm

#1; #4: #6: Very good, thank you! ^^

#2: Would still be cool if you list those when you have the time. :3 It's most a "must" though. ^^

#3: Understood?

#5: I cannot detect those changes. Ôo Please add them once you have the time to do so! [You don't need to right away. But yeah... in order to not have a mind-fuck going on later on it would be nice to add those things in. ^^]

Please move to the try-out once you have the time. ^^
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Five is at the very end of the history.
as soon as im finished with my try out you'll have a description of each of the things noaruji created and possesses from his time as twelfth captain.

Thank you
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Der König Wed May 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Just the Gotei 13 part, or I am missing something.
Well... the other part does not matter that much actually - as you mention no Taichous.

Nice, nice. Thanks. :3

You understood #3?
[^ I AM annoying you until you answered clearly to that point. XP]
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Wed May 16, 2012 9:04 pm

I do. The reason I hadn't said anything was because when I first wrote up my post I said something and then I lost it and forgot to reiterate xD

Yes, I understand. That is the stuff I die for and love.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Der König Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm

lol alright. xDDD

Good. :3 Such things need to be nice and clear with me, otherwise I'll poke you until your rips turn blue. awe face

Well then, once you have time post in the Try-Out, do so. ^^
Der König
Der König
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noaruji Amai Thu May 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Bankai created, combat form filled out. Seeking official approval.
Noaruji Amai
Noaruji Amai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down